Monday, June 10, 2013

Chronicles of Cute Things Bea Says

I currently get to spend my summer mornings catering to the whims of one precious blond two-year-old girl named Beatrice, who never fails to provide giggle-worthy quotes and entertainment.  Since, in her eyes, every little thing in the world is the most fascinating, amazing, ground-breaking thing in recorded history, encountering everyday items such as water bottles and bubbles with Beatrice becomes the next grand exploration of mankind. Behold Bea's grand adventures:

1. We were at the park, and as I was taking a sip from my water bottle and she saw the cap - she HAD to have the cap.  We then proceeded to screw the cap on and off...and on and off.....and on.....and off....for at least 15 minutes straight.

2.  She draws a massive blob of squiggles on her chalkboard, points to it and yells, "IT A SCARY ELEPHANT!" and gasps.

3. She picks a new favorite story from her Busy Busy World story book every day and makes me read it at least 6 times.  In a row.  I am pretty sure I could recite "Ukulele Louie" from heart by now.  Or as Beatrice calls it, "Ooo-ka-looo-eey."

4.  She sits in her high chair while I'm making her lunch and throws her hands in the air and shrieks, "I HAPPY,  I HAPPY,  I HAPPY, I HAPPY!!!   Haha.  I guess I'm doing something right.

So, in honor of the little sunshine girl...

Hello world.  I'm happy.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment